Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alright, fine.

Alright, fine. So we've both been slacking in the blogging department. What can I do about it? Write a post.

Music. Ah, yes, music. My iPod. I love my iPod. Wanna know my Top 25 according to my psycho iPod? Probably not. Here it is anyway.

1) Droppin' Plates - Disturbed

2) Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

3) The Game - Disturbed

4) Fever - Adam Lambert

5) High Heels - Lola

6) Down With The Sickness - Disturbed

7) Down With The Sickness - Richard Cheese

8) Abracadabra - Sugar Ray

9) Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert

10) Meaning Of Life - Disturbed

11) Shout 2000 - Disturbed

12) The Fight - Shiloh

13) Festival Song - Good Charlotte

14) Acadia - Marianas Trench

15) Stupify - Disturbed

16) Cemetery - The Headstones

17) Son Of A Bitch To The Core - The Headstones

18) If I Had You - Adam Lambert

19) Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas

20) Get Up And Dance - Faber Drive

21) Magnet - Lindsay Lohan

22) Last Resort - Papa Roach

23) 100 In A 55 - Pop Evil

24) Music Again - Adam Lambert

25) Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas

A lot of Disturbed's album Down With The Sickness rotation.

And the song I am currently listening to as I write this? Empty Bed Blues by Bessi Smith. 1930s jazz. B-e-a-utiful.

And happy Winter Solstice to those who celebrate it, happy Christmas and whatever else this late December Holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment