Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yeah

Okay. Here I go. No more procrastination. I want to write, so I am going to write. I'm not sure what I am going to write, but I will write. This is me writing. Anyone else seeing a delima here? Yeah, all I'm putting down is I will write. So what should I commit to my blog?

Thoughts wrap themselves around my brain, getting tangled together hopelessly, and then my brain wants to sort them out but can't so I end up freezing. In short: writer's block.

Hated, dreaded, despised writer's block.

(How many times will I write 'write' in this post?)

I just paused to lock my hands together and stare at the keyboard. I need to shake myself out of this prison, this unable-to-writeness.

Gosh, now I'm cold.

Probably should go to bed.

NO!

Huh. Twisting my hands seems to be the only thing I can really do right now. My mind is blank, or rather, it doesn't know what to do.

I could complain, but who wants to read that? I could do an amusing story, but then, I'd be to nervous to post it.

12:27 am.

Sheesh.

Glah blah! :P

That was me sticking my tongue out while being crossed-eyed, if you didn't know.

Well, I guess this wasn't a long post, but hey, I did one, so we're good.

NOTE: I did no editing. Laugh all you want at my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment