Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fan Fiction

I've been working on this fan fiction for Left 4 Dead. I've been working my ass on it and it is slowly coming along. But it doesn't seem to matter how long I spend on it I cannot seem to get the fucking chapter together. It's not like I have writers block. Or would having the whole chapter planned out and not being able to write it count? I don't know.

Anyway, I've got ten reviews, all positive on what I have posted. You'd think this would be enough motivation. I think it is lack of confidence. I read other fics and they are so much better in terms of writing ability and they seem to be able to keep them more in character and it kind of discouraging to me. Also I'm worried about whether or not my readers are going to like it.

I think I should just suck it up and write the goddamn thing.

Instead of doing this.

Click here if you wanna read it.

1 comment:

  1. You're a good writer! Suck it up! (Yeah, I know, not that easy to do)

    ReplyDelete